You may be trying to access this site from a secured browser on the server. Please enable scripts and reload this page.
Turn on more accessible mode
Turn off more accessible mode
Skip Ribbon Commands
Skip to main content
Turn off Animations
Turn on Animations
Tourism Sector Support Services
Tourism Research, Policy and International Relation
National Tourism Sector Strategy
Presentations to Parliamentary Committees
Provincial Consumer Affairs
Media Alerts and Advisories
Legal and Legislation
Access to Information (PAIA)
Best Practices Workshop
Tourism Equity Fund
Tourism Technology Grassroots Innovation and Incubation Programme (TTGIIP)
8th Annual Tourism Research Seminar
Tourism Month 2020
National Tourism Information and Monitoring System (NTIMS) Data Collection Pilot Programme
National Tourism Careers Expo (NTCE) 2019
Tourism Incentive Programme
Market Access Support Programme
Tourism Grading Support Programme
Blue Flag Training Programme
National Youth Chefs Training Programme (NYCTP) and Hospitality Youth Training Programme (HYTP)
Social Responsibility Implementation Programme
Women In Tourism (WiT)
Tourism Month 2018
Tourism Public Lecture 2018
National Tourism Careers Expo (NTCE) 2018
Tourism Research Seminar 2018
Tourism Indaba 2018
Heritage and Culture
Inaugural UNWTO SA
National Rural Tourism Strategy
National Tourism Careers Expo 2012
Tourism T20 Ministers
Adventure Tourism Consultative Workshop
International Tourist Guides Day Celebrations 2013
International Tourist Guides Day Celebrations 2014
Local Government Tourism Conference
National Youth Chefs Training Programme
Social Responsibility Implementation Programme
National Tourism Careers Expo 2013
Tourism Indaba 2013
Tourism Indaba 2014
Tourism Month 2013
Tourism Month 2014
World Heritage Sites DVD Production Workshop
International Tourist Guide Day 2015
International Tourist Guides’ Day Celebrations 2017
Local Government Tourism Conference 2015
National Tourism Careers Expo 2015
National Tourism Careers Expo 2016
National Tourism Careers Expo 2017
Tourism Indaba 2015
Tourism Indaba 2016
Tourism Indaba 2017
Tourism Month 2015
Tourism Month 2016
Tourism Month 2017
Tourism Research Seminar
Tourism Month 2019
Ease of Use
Layout and Presentation
How did you hear about this site?
What do you like the most?
It is safe to say that you know about the 2014 Savers philanthropy embarrassment?
Evidently, the organization was blamed for taking around $1 million that ought to have gone to philanthropy.
One way they were blamed for doing as such was by giving clients charge deductible gift receipts for giving merchandise, at that point selling those products and accepting the cash as a benefit instead of giving to philanthropy as they demonstrated they would do by giving the duty reasonings to clients.
*Old Navy is one of the biggest stores in Us with multiple outlets all over the US. Even Old navy manages its online survey at
A tight spot and terrible for everybody included.
Savers is secretly held, with its base camp situated in Bellevue, Washington, US.
With more than 300 areas and 22,000 representatives, nobody can spare Savers plays it little.
In 2012 the organization did over $1 billion in income and keeps on developing.
They request your assistance in giving on the web criticism after you make a gift or buy. For your assistance and time taking their online saverslistens.com survey, they give you a coupon you can use on a future buy for $2 off $5 or more.
Take The Savers Listens Survey:
1. In the first place, you'll need to make either a buy or a gift at a Savers.
2. At that point, you'll have to keep hold of your receipt to take the survey – don't discard it.
3. Next, you can go online to the Savers Listens webpage
4. You'll have the capacity to choose on the landing page if your receipt is from a buy or a gift.
5. At that point, you can begin the survey and answer all inquiries.
6. At last, you'll have to record the approval code.
7. At long last, you can bring your receipt and the approval code .to a Savers area to utilize your $2 off $5 coupon.
1. Buy or gift is required to be qualified to take the survey.
2.Limit of 1 survey for every family every month.
3.Limit 1 coupon for every buy.
4. Coupon must be displayed before making a buy
5.No money or credit back.
6.Coupon not legitimate at stupendous openings, deals, and can't be joined with some other limits.
7. Coupon not legitimate on new things (red tag), or blessing authentication buys.
8. Coupon is relinquished if the thing is returned.
9. The survey must be finished inside 7 days of your visit.
10.Not redeemable for money.
11. Savers can drop whenever.
12. Workers of Savers/Esteem Town/Exceptional Thrift/Esteem. Thrift/Town Des Valeurs and representative relatives are not qualified for the survey.
What do you like the least?
If you would like to be contacted please provide e-mail:
Created at 2019/03/29 6:14 PM by
Last modified at 2019/03/29 6:14 PM by